Welcome to the website for the Minnesota Collegiate Forensics Association. MCFA sponsors a state tournament in individual events and parliamentary debate, as well as sponsoring panels at the Communication and Theater Association of Minnesota convention.
Minnesota colleges and universities have done well in a variety of regional and national competitions such as the National Forensic Association national tournament, the AFA-NIET, Novice Nationals, National Christian College Forensics Invitational, National Parliamentary Debate Association, and Pi Kappa Delta.
We hope this site will be of interest to current high school and college competitors and coaches, alumni, and others interested in intercollegiate forensics in Minnesota.
If you have questions or want to provide more information, please contact acting webmaster Michael Dreher.
Executive Committee for the 2015 MCFA Tournament:
- Brian Klosa, South Central College, Executive Secretary
- Cadi Kadlecek, Gustavus Adolphus College (previous host) (ckadlece at gustavus.edu)
- Mark Fokken, Southwest Minnesota State University (upcoming host)
- Ben Walker, Southwest Minnesota State University (elected)
- Joe Kennedy, Concordia College (elected)
The next business meeting for MCFA will take place at the CTAM convention, St. Cloud, Fall 2014. The next state tournament will be at Southwest Minnesota State University in February 2015.