Welcome to the website for the Minnesota Collegiate Forensics Association. MCFA sponsors a state tournament in individual events and parliamentary debate, as well as sponsoring panels at the Communication and Theater Association of Minnesota conference.
Minnesota colleges and universities have done well in a variety of regional and national competitions such as the National Forensic Association national tournament, the AFA-NIET, Novice Nationals, National Christian College Forensics Invitational, National Parliamentary Debate Association, and Pi Kappa Delta.
We hope this site will be of interest to current high school and college competitors and coaches, alumni, and others interested in intercollegiate forensics in Minnesota.
If you have questions or want to provide more information, please contact webmaster Ben Walker.
The MCFA Executive Committee for the 2015-2016 season will be:
- Brian Klosa, South Central College, Executive Secretary
- Ben Walker, Southwest Minnesota State University (previous host)
- Joe Kennedy, Concordia College (current host)
- Cadi Kadlecek, Gustavus Adolphus College (elected)
- Jon Loging, Bethany Lutheran College (elected)
The MCFA will hold business meetings at the 2015 CTAM Conference and the 2016 MCFA State Tournament
The next state tournament will be at Concordia College February 20-21, 2016.